Defense of Veterans Attorney
For many of today’s servicemen and women, the battle does not end simply because they have returned home.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) is a very real problem for many of our veterans. In fact it is now estimated at as many as 1 in 4 of our soldiers will battle PTSD when they return home. Not only is PTSD a difficult struggle for the soldier and their family but it can also at times create legal problems as well.
The trauma of war and the unique circumstances our veterans face is something that we understand. At the O’Connor Law Firm, we pride ourselves in the care we take of our veterans. We understand the issues that are unique to your situation and we will fight tirelessly to obtain justice for you.
At the O’Connor Law Firm, you receive not only the knowledge and experience of one of Kansas City’s most experienced criminal defense attorneys but also the security of knowing you are being represented by an attorney who gives his clients an unparalleled level of quality, care and personal attention.
Matthew J. O’Connor:
- A seasoned criminal defense attorney with numerous successful verdicts on his clients behalf
- A Published Author – Missouri Bar Publications on Arrest Procedures
- A Professor of Law of Evidence
- National Legal Commentary – a regular member of Fox News’ Legal Panel
- Featured on Court TV “Masterminds” Series
- A Certified Expert for Attorney Standards of Representation
- A Trial Lawyer Who Is Passionate About His Client’s Freedom
The O’Connor Law Firm is prepared to aggressively defend you regardless of what charges you may be facing. We handle all misdemeanors and felonies whether you are charged with a crime in municipal, state or federal court.
Matthew J. O’Connor and his team are also equally prepared to successfully handle any of your civil litigation needs as well.
Please be sure to mention your veteran status when you contact our office so you can receive our special veterans pricing. We appreciate that you have fought for us, and now we are prepared to fight for you.